Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Visiting home

The boys and I went to Hardy for a couple of days to hang out with my parents. Here are a few shots. I've put up some more on my photography blog - link on the right.
Gabe making some pots - an activity I spent much time doing when I was little and "helping" at the shop.

I don't think he really wanted to be hugged at this time.







Sam, wandering and getting very dirty. When he gets dirty visibly, Gabe says he has "sauce" on his face. It makes me laugh literally for days whenever he says brother has "sauce everywhere on his face", but I've told a few of you about it and it seems I'm the only one who thinks its hysterical.



2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I thought the "sauce" was very funny!!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha sauce.
It is funny, i lol-ed. (mama won't know what that is)

Ariel

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home