Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bathing Beauty






When I plopped Sam down in here after a messy snack, I realized this is the first time he had a sink bath. I almost missed the opportunity, there's not a lot of extra room in there. Gabe used to love to play in the sink when he was a baby.









Here's Gabe in the sink, I think he was about 8 months old here. Conveniently modest! :)

Also, I was looking at some baby pictures of Gabe thinking he didn't have much hair at Sam's age but wow. He had lots more!

Why was he doing this? I have no idea but hasn't changed much in that area.

Speaking of here is a little conversation that took place between Gabe and I this morning at breakfast.

Me: Gabe, I love you.

Gabe: I know

Me: Oh really?

Gabe: You love me too much

Me: I love you SO much

Gabe: No. Too much. Only one hug Mama.

Gabe: (under his breath) That's what I'm talking about.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I LOVE the second picture...the vertical sink pic. That's my favorite type of photography :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aww, the pics. of Sam in the sink are great. I remember our babies in that later sink together. Hope your having a great time in NC!!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Avery says "that's what I'm talking about" too. Maybe it's just their generation. :)

Cathy

11:23 AM  
Blogger kvedwards said...

That is hilarious, they grow up way too fast!!
Kristie

10:59 AM  
Blogger The Nelson Family said...

Your conversation is hilarious! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home