Just Playing
Here are some new pictures of Gabriel from this weekend. He loves to explore and he loves to "go". After I dressed him this morning he went to the door and pointed to go out. He loves to be outside and go anywhere in the car (as long as it isn't a long trip)! We let him walk up the stairs, with help of course, a few times when we were getting home from somewhere and now he loves to go up stairs, everytime he sees them.



Here's Gabriel finding some treasures in the dresser and showing them to me. I don't know how long the flashlight was in there but I can guess who put it there.





Here's Gabriel finding some treasures in the dresser and showing them to me. I don't know how long the flashlight was in there but I can guess who put it there.





5 Comments:
Gretchen,
These are very cute! You can see his personality in these pictures.
Ariel
I love that little outfit with the camo pants. What a cutie!
Gretchen -
Do you take pictures for other people? Yours are so good!
the camo pants rock.
I like his camo pants, but you better take them away before he figures out he can hide from you in them.
Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home