Saturday, April 21, 2007

Big Boy

Gabriel is getting 7 teeth in right now! This is pretty amazing because he currently only has 6. I feel so bad for him because his little gums are so swollen and red. He has been a little fussy today but when we took him outside to play, he started acting like himself again! He loves to play with his race car ball and says "ba" when he has it so we are counting that as a word! The other things he says is "Da" for Stephen and "Mm" for me, go, hi and bye. Some of those words are recognizable only to us so we may be taking some liberties with the size of his vocabulary. He ran all over our little apartment yard this afternoon and had a blast. He took a little spill and ate some grass and dirt, which you can see in a few of these pictures but it was only a momentary upset.






Here's a hug from Gabriel to everyone he doesn't get to see often!
This is pretty typical of what happens when we tell Gabriel no. We get ignored, he is just testing us out on everything. You can tell in the second picture he thought about stopping when he heard Stephen say no but then said "mmmm..... lets just see what they do". I thought this would be bigger on here, sorry if its hard to see!

We got a new computer, which I am mentioning because the monitor is really different from our other monitor and these pictures look way too bright to me and the color is kind of off. Can someone let me know what they look like on your monitor so I can adjust the colors on our monitor?

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie F said...

aw, I love looking here, it makes me smile. what kind of computer did you get? the color looks good to me! i have a mac

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those little ducky curls in the back of his head. The colors look bright but it looks like it was a bright, sunny day. They look good.

Cathy

7:05 PM  
Blogger Steve&Gretchen said...

Thanks for the feedback, girls, I guess it will just take some time for us to get used to the new monitor!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

fabulous photos. when i have babies i am hiring you. also, i am booking you for my [next] wedding... ;)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home