Thursday, March 15, 2007

Match Day



Today was the official match day for Stephen's class. I have more pictures to post later but I wanted to quickly share these two of Gabriel. He came with us and had a great time, he was clapping with us for everyone but he was tuckered out by the time we left. He is such a picky eater, so so picky but we have discovered that he likes spicy food. He loves tacos, chili, anything with lots of flavor. They had served some spicy chicken at the match day and Stephen gave him some and he loved it! He fell asleep eating it in the car and I had to take a picture because it was so funny, he has spicy chicken on his cheek still!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Mrs. Davis, when did you become such an excellent photog? I love these pictures. I am so happy that Gabe likes spicy food.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home