Friday, March 31, 2006

Eight Weeks

Here he is, looking so big! When I look at this picture, I can really tell how much he has changed. Stephen has been on spring break this week, it has been really fun. We didn't do anything special, but it was nice to just have time off. Stephen's Aunt Carol and Uncle Don came to visit us at the beginning of the week, it was nice to see them and show off Gabriel. We took some walks, since the weather was so pretty. Gabe really likes being outside. You can tell because he looks around so much and "tastes" the air. When we took him out in his stroller he talked the whole time, gooing at everything. They are doing construction in the neighborhood next to us and Stephen was pointing out all of the "boy" things to him, the dirt movers and construction guys. Stephen went to the eye clinic one day to get to know some of the doctors there and learn. We also spent an afternoon at Murray park. It was nice, we took a lunch and walked around with Gabe in his stroller. I had to wear my new shoes, it was the first day it had been warm enough to wear them. They hurt my feet really bad and I ended up taking them off. I am more of a flat shoe person, I should leave the cute ones to Ariel and Cathy...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha--I wrote the comment about loving the shoes before I read how they hurt! haha. katie

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great picture! It looks like he is laughing so hard. Glad you set up a blog - I can't wait until your next post.
Cathy

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home