Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bad Blogger

I know its been a long time since I've updated! Thanks for the reminder, H. I'm still photographing the boys all the time! Last week, I got my camera out and documented a whole day. This time seems to be flying by some days. They won't stay little and want me to read to them for long. Here are a few of the pictures I got that day. I'm going to put together a slideshow and a book when I'm finished editing them all. These are in a random order.
Time for naps...
Time for timeout after being mean to brother
























Putting coins in this as a reward for being "good" in wal-mart. Relatively speaking.







They are eating suckers. This is why the cart is sticky when you come along. True confession. I do what I have to to get out alive.








View in the rear view mirror.










My helper.











7 Comments:

Blogger ARIEL said...

These made my day! Gabe is getting tall and Sam is too! I miss you guys so much.

Ariel

6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We miss you too!!!! Come see us!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I love them, can't wait to see the book :)

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

Sweet boys. You will be SOOO glad you have these.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Gretchen! These are sooooo great. I'm so glad you took the time to do this. I can't wait to see more too!!!
Heidi

6:00 PM  
Blogger ARIEL said...

duuuuude! I need to see some newer pictures!!!! I miss you and love you!

Ariel

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is part of 'timeout' include kicking out the backdoor window? i am so impressed by the walmart trip pics...you've given me inspiration to try the big kid seats... :)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home